Ok, A really Quick tutorial on for windows XP on How To Create A Invisible Account In Windows Xp. What we have do in this hack is really simple just create a DWORD value in the windows registry and hack the windows user accounts .
Ok so are you sure you want to learn this hack then read ahead,
1. Open Start menu then click on RUN.
2. Type in the Run Window
3. Windows Registry editor will open then navigate from the left panel :
4. Create a new DWORD, setting its name to the name of the account you wish to hide.
5. Then set its value to 0 to hide it.
6. Enjoy its Hidden !!
NOTE : This account isn't completely hidden because it is visible to administrators in Local User and Groups and also the profile is visible in the Documents and Settings.
1. At Welcome screen, and you want to login to this account.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete twice and it will display the log-on promt.
3. Type the username, and the password and hit enter.
Happy Hacking @hackerthedude