Process Hacker is a great tool or you can say a piece of software which acts as a more advance and more reliable software in front of default task manager. it creates a more detailed and a more understandable version of
You may remember we have earlier featured it in Process Hacker : Power Packed Task Manager, ok i know the spelling is wrong but don't worry about that we all are humans except the Google bot here :D.
Lets move on with Process Hacker, recently the people behind this software released the new Version of Process Hacker V1.9...
New Stuff :
- Ability to set I/O priority for processes and threads
- No more separate Assistant.exe executable required
- Signature verification now works on x64
- Now shows signer names (plus a Verified Signer column)
- Added proper x64 support to structs reader
- Added basic preprocessor to structs reader
- WOW64 modules now appear in Handle/DLL searches
- Small performance improvements
- Editing object SACLs is now possible with KProcessHacker
Process Hacker runs on both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows, but certain functionality is only available on 32-bit systems, including: Bypassing rootkits and security software when accessing processes, threads, and other objects, Viewing kernel pool limits,Viewing hidden processes, Changing handle attributes, Viewing kernel-mode stack traces and many others.
Screen Shots :
Main Language: C#
Total Lines of Code: 130,419
Active Contributors: 6
Commit Activity Timeline:
Happy Hacking @hackerthdude