Yeah there is definatly something in the Air, as there are some major tools updates this which are kick ass starting of with the New Backtrack 4 Final release, then there the new Nmap v5.20 released and the most anticipated Immunity Debugger 1.74 released all in the just one week.
Yup, this is exciting and we are all set to use them Dude, this is Hardcore this is pretty much great week for hackers and if you see at the upcoming soft’s you would be more excited, i am talking about Endor and Hax, would be launching soon…
Backtrack 4 Final
Starting with the Backtrack 4 Final version released, the pre final release of Backtrack 4 was released in june of 2009 and its final version was released about 4 days ago. This is awesome news from the Offensive guys.
Can you believe this, this new version of the most important and awesome tool is out with a new updates and i am loving it. well i got this news pretty back in my mail but was waiting to tell you guys.
The latest edition of Nmap come with some of the following Updates :-
- 30+ new Nmap Scripting Engine scripts
- enhanced performance and reduced memory consumption
- protocol-specific payloads for more effectie UDP scanning
- a completely rewritten traceroute engine
- massive OS and version detection DB updates (10,000+ signatures)…
There are many other updates in this new version which you can view at the official change log of Nmap.
Download : http://nmap.org/download.html
Immunity Debugger 1.74
The most anticipated debugger atleast for me is out now with a new version Update and is awesome. Yepee Yeah it got the new python support in it !! i just love this bugger and the good news is that it is not pre, alpha or any f*#ed version of it, it is hardcore and is ready to download.
Some features of Immunity Debugger :
1. A debugger with functionality designed specifically for the security industry
2. Cuts exploit development time by 50%
3. Simple, understandable interfaces
4. Robust and powerful scripting language for automating intelligent debugging
5. Lightweight and fast debugging to prevent corruption during complex analysis
6. Connectivity to fuzzers and exploit development tools...
Awesome news coming from the far end we need to work hard and this is just the begging of something cool.
Happy Hacking @hackerthedude